Why choose to stay at
Jardin del Eden – The Boutique Hotel during this time?
With the current situation of the Covid-19 outbreak spreading throughout the word; we work hard to make sure your stay with us is as safe as possible, while still providing the comfort that our guests love.
We are more focused than ever on our number one priority:
-The health, safety and protection of our guests, employees, and business partners.
How will we comply with it?
-Compliance with recommended social distancing.
-Rigorous daily cleaning and sanitation protocols
-Non-contact hand sanitizing stations in public areas
-Faucets with electronic sensors in bathrooms in public areas
-Highly trained staff to comply with health protocols
What make us different?
- We are an intimate hotel without mass tourism.
- Rooms built in different areas and levels, with external and independent access, it is not necessary for our guests to walk through closed and narrow corridors to arrive or leave their accommodation.
- Rooms have private terraces and balconies.
- Ample outdoor spaces available (terraces, swimming pools, private garden facing the sea) that guarantees the entertainment of our guests in different areas and thus fulfill the necessary
Exclusive beach garden for guests, with direct access to
- Tamarindo beach with a length of more than 1.2 miles to walk and enjoy the sea breeze.
Ventilation and Air Quality
- All rooms have independent air conditioning units (Mini Split) that guarantee the well-being of our guests‘health, as opposed to a central unit that favors the spread of the virus.
- The Restaurant La Plumeria has an architectural design under a roof, but with open spaces all around it, allowing permanent natural ventilation.
24/7 Medical Services
- Private health clinic located 5 minutes walking distance from our facilities.
- Medical services are provided here 24/7, where in case of an emergency, our guests will be treated by a professional and qualified healthcare team.
Organic and Healthy Gastronomy
- Compliance with all sanitary protocols during food handling.
- A la Carte Breakfasts and dinners only (No buffets)
- Local organic, fresh, and healthy ingredients; grown on our own farm located just minutes from the hotel. From fresh herbs, pasture eggs, vegetables, and vegetables without agrochemical, among others.